Being an experienced entrepreneur, executive or industry leader means that you are ahead of the game.
Most people don’t understand your DNA and how you operate. Being a high achiever, you do things differently…
You want to BE more, DO more and ACHIEVE more. Having a mentor accelerates this and gets you from where you are, to where you dream of being, FASTER.
How do we do this?
By leveraging a diverse range of expertise to provide a comprehensive, results-driven framework for you to excel and thrive personally and professionally.
Our approach connects the dots between emotional psychology; physical health and decades of practical business experience.
Let's begin with a few questions:
- Struggle with feeling utterly overwhelmed and out of your depth, like you are constantly chasing your tail?
- Struggle with the fact that seemingly overnight your body has changed and now no matter what you do you can’t lose the weight despite eating and exercising and doing everything right??
- Realise that things that worked in the past just don’t work anymore and your body no longer responds as it used to?
- Battle with feeling a constant state of tiredness, dragging through the day feeling like you just can’t manage with all that you have to do while simultaneously feeling like you have to do it ALL yourself?
- Do you struggle to slow down? To switch off from work, even after working 16 hours straight, or find that you shoot up wide awake, mind racing, at 3am?
- Do you rush from one task to the next but constantly feel like you’re behind and overwhelmed?
We hear you…
Not only is it lonely, but it’s exhausting, debilitating, frustrating and utterly overwhelming!
This is where we come in!
We’re passionate about showing entrepreneurs like you, how different life and business can be when you master how your brain is wired and your health is optimized.
The most powerful way to develop your body & business is to develop yourself.
Former physio and professional trainer, Rachel Godfrey, has over 18 years experience building multiple health and performance consulting businesses. Her work has been published globally in leading media outlets including Oxygen Magazine, Shape, Cosmopolitan, Men’s Fitness, Entrepreneur.com; Womenpreneur.ae; Sydney Morning Herald, DubaiEye, Gulf News & The National UAE.
Co-director of Chase Life Consulting, Rachel’s direct, disruptive, experienced approach to health, personal growth and peak performance has seen her become the mentor of choice for senior executives and entrepreneurs to manage their health, wellbeing and performance.
Connect with Rachel on IG @therachelgodfrey
David Godfrey is an author, international speaker, peak performance mentor, and specialist in emotional and behavioural change for entrepreneurs and business owners. David’s work has been distributed in the UK and Middle East media publications including CEO Middle East, Gulf News, WAMDA, Men’s Health & Men’s Fitness.
He has extensive experience spanning nearly two decades navigating complex mental and emotional struggles, including chronic stress/burnout, chronic fatigue syndrome, disordered and compulsive eating, phobias and addiction.
David guides clients on a path to eliminate their blindspots and subconscious limitations, enabling them to embrace their best selves effortlessly and excel as leaders.
At Chase Life Consulting our mission is to empower half a million experienced female entrepreneurs and executives globally to embrace and fulfil their true potential, unapologetically.
We aim to inspire them to courageously pursue their passions, knowing who they are, what they stand for and where they are going in life.
To optimise their physical and cognitive health; elevate performance standards and ultimately become a better version of themselves.
Our commitment is to support their transformation into a physically fit, compassionate, resilient, influential leader and high value woman.
Accelerating their journey toward improved health, wealth, fulfillment and impact while creating a deeply fulfilling and inspiring life for themselves and their family.Join us
Join our mailing list to receive email each week directly to your inbox.